Phenocal Reviews: Is Phenocal Safe to Use?
What is it?
Phenocal, produced by Pharmaxa Labs, features a thermokinetic weight loss technology, this naturally sourced weight loss supplement also proclaims itself to be the number one rated fat loss tool. Phenocal is designed to help reduce appetite, increase overall energy levels, and make it easy to lose weight for men and women alike. Phenocal promises results but only when introduced to a diet and exercise plan.
Who makes it?
Pharmaxa labs, who calls Florida home, is a supplement company with a varied line of health supporting agents ranging from sleep aids to mood stabilizers.
They proclaim their company houses science and nutrition experts who come together to create a comprehensive supplement list.
Their products can be purchased directly from their site or from online retailers such as Amazon and eBay
How (and) does it work?
Three key components are said to come in handy when reducing weight loss. First is the increase in body temperature leading to a heightened metabolism. Second is an introduction to fiber which keeps one satiated. Thirdly are natural energy boosters when added to a workout routine decline body fat.
It is important to note that in order to truly benefit from taking this supplement, it is important to dedicate yourself to a rigid exercise and calorie counting lifestyle as well.
What’s inside of it and are there side effects?
Some of the ingredients are listed with brief explanations. The proprietary blend contains over 12 ingredients.
Green Tea Leaf Powder: An antioxidant increasing powerhouse may also be useful as a weight management ingredient.
- Glucomannan: A sugar stemming from the konjac plant root. Known to reduce constipation, regulate high cholesterol as well as blood sugar levels.
- L-Tyrosine: A building block of protein found in various food sources. Known for regulating mood during high stress.
- Cocoa extract: Plant where chocolate is sourced from, a known regulator of high blood pressure.
- Phenylethylamine: An amino acid with three varietals. There is evidence supporting its role in treating vitiligo and the body’s use of it as a chemical messenger.
- Hoodia Gordonii: Native to the Kalahari Desert, this African succulent is used as an appetite suppressant.
- Green Tea Leaf Extract (Camellia Sinensis, 80% Catechins, 60% EGCG): With varied doses of caffeine and antioxidants present, this leaf leads to mental alertness and quick thoughts. Catechins are natural antioxidants found in green tea as well as EGCG. EGCG has the added benefit of being similar to anti-cancer
- Garcinia Cambogia 50% PE: A fruit rind used for weight loss.
- Yerba Mate(25% ext. std. for Xanthines): A plant brewed similar to tea with a high caffeine content used for mental clarity. Xanthines are found in caffeinated beverages and support healthy lung function.
- Coleus Forskohlii (10% Forskohlin): Known for its long history of use, this plant chemical is said to improve asthma symptoms as well as heart disorders.
- Evodiamine 98%: A tree with a long history of use in China and Korea, used for its obesity reduction and digestive regulation.
- L-Tryptophan: Found in many plants and food sources, this amino acid is necessary to regulate mood and to transmit information between nerve cells. Use varies from the treatment of insomnia to mood stabilization.
- CLA: A combination of chemicals found in fatty acids. Limited knowledge of its use as a supplement exists but in foods, it reduces body fat from accumulating and improves the immune system.
- 5-HTP (5-Hydroxytryptophan): Formed after the inclusion of tryptophan, this chemical byproduct assists the body in regulating mood, sleep, and appetite.
- Bioperine (black pepper extract): A patented variety of black pepper meant to increase the functionality of other surrounding ingredients.
- Fucoxanthin: Seaweed extract meant to reduce body fat.
- Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, and B12: Metabolites used by the body as sources of healthy body function, energy regulation and mood stabilization.
- Chromium: A metal necessary for human health and blood sugar regulation. It is used as a weight regulator but no evidence supports it as such.
- Vitamin D3: A necessary vitamin found through food sources, it regulates healthy enzyme function.
What’s good about it?
It Comes with a 60-day money back offer and the website is easy to navigate.
Phenocal is definitely recommended as a weight-loss supplement. It is safe to use and likely to be effective, especially when combined with a healthy diet and exercise. There are many positive reviews available for this product, making it a good option in a consumer’s search for a weight loss supplement.
Where To Buy Phenocal?
Best Deals and Pricing Available at Phenocal.com
Discount Code REV10 gets you 10% OFF your order at Phenocal.com
Check top 10 weight loss pills